We’re on to the second SSA contest for December!
For this one, I want to see your winter wonderland shots. Here’s how it works:
1. Between now and 5 p.m. on Thursday, Dec. 11, post a photograph you’ve taken that features gorgeous winter scenery of any kind on my Facebook page wall. If you could include some info about it — where and when it was taken, any special methods or filters used, etc. — that would be ideal. Please only post photos that you took yourself.
2. On Thursday night, I’ll select my three favorites, and they’ll be posted on Friday for public vote.
3. Cast your vote for your favorite image by 11:59 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 13.
4. The winner will be posted on Sunday, Dec. 14. The winner receives a small original piece of art.
In celebration of summer’s arrival, I’m launching two fun, easy contests that run through the end of August. Each giveaway will have three winners monthly, so get those cameras ready for a chance to win!
Mural Madness Contest
Snap your photo in front of the mural I painted on the side of Chateau de Leelanau in Suttons Bay (Northern Michigan) and post it on the Stephanie Schlatter Art Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/stephanieschlatterart) to be entered to win various SSA goodies!
Muse & Me Contest
Take a picture of yourself enjoying Chateau de Leelanau’s new sparkling wine, Muse* (featuring my “Three Graces” artwork on the label) and post it on one of these three pages:
– Stephanie Schlatter Art’s Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/stephanieschlatterart)
– Chateau de Leelanau’s Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/CDLWinery)
– Michigan By The Bottle Tasting Room’s Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/MBTBTasting)
Post your pic on all three pages for more chances to win! Prizes up for grabs include 11×14 “Three Graces” posters and free and discounted wine tastings at Chateau de Leelanau and Michigan By The Bottle Tasting Room.
*Muse is available at both Chateau de Leelanau’s Suttons Bay tasting room (Northern Michigan) and at Michigan By The Bottle Tasting Room in Shelby Township (Metro Detroit).
While I strongly encourage creativity in the photo submissions, all winners will be drawn randomly.
Questions? Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cheers, and good luck!